As 2014 comes to a close, we are considering the quality goals and objectives we’ve discussed with our clients and partners regarding ongoing improvement in the coming year. Some examples shared with us include:
- Establish and/or improve a supplier performance evaluation process
- Develop and implement corrective action based on factory and inspection data analysis
- More effectively communicate support for quality throughout the organization
- Review and/or develop detailed product specification information to reduce discrepancies or other issues
- Avoid delays in shipments
- Review and analyze processes to identify bottlenecks and/or develop documentation
What are your quality goals for 2015?
At Pro QC, we help our clients meet their quality goals and objectives. Contact us for additional information regarding how we reduce quality risks and cost.