Inc. posted an article a few weeks ago that identified tips for becoming a billionaire. And, it’s no surprise to us that each recommendation is either directly or indirectly related to quality.
The following were cited as “insider success secrets:”
- Live well below your means.
- Focus on quality above everything.
- Think about sustainability.
- Constantly seek out people smarter than you.
- Learn how to lead different personalities
- Be a flexible planner.
- Being understood is overrated.
The article is timely… Each November, World Quality Month is observed. And, quality professionals throughout the global community participate in spreading the word.