We’ve answered many of our most commonly asked quality questions in our newsletter. As a recap, here are the most popular:
We’ve given some thought to quality resources we find particularly useful and that both educate and inspire… Here are our top five:
- ASQ offers comprehensive content relating to various quality tools, conveniently organized by function. You’ll find everything from histograms to stratification. Regularly browsing through the tools is a great way to get inspiration for data analysis or better understand an existing collection. The Knowledge Center is invaluable!
- The Quality Survival Guide is excellent, in addition to the collection of videos and factsheets.
- LEI’s website offers a great deal of content relating to all things lean… They proclaim to try and answer the simple question of every manager, which is “What can I do on Monday morning to make a difference in my organization?”
- This site has an amazing collection of videos… over 3000 in fact! While topics range from science to humanities, the math videos relating to statistics and probability are particularly helpful for those in the quality industry.
- This is the one quality book you can’t do without. It’s everything you need… and more.
And, we’ll add one extra invaluable resource to the mix…
- We’ve tried to organize resources accessible directly from our site. We’ve incorporated quality terms, sampling and defect classification information and more. We are also working on a collection of educational videos addressing the most common questions we receive.